Let the world’s most awarded airline transport you one stop to Fiji via Singapore
Put your journey to Fiji in award-winning hands and take advantage of the new one-stop route to Fiji via Singapore. For those wanting to maximise their time in Fiji, flying via Singapore is one of the quickest and most convenient routings. Purchasing a single Singapore Airlines ticket ensures that your baggage will be checked all the way through to Fiji.
Departing from London Heathrow, Singapore Airlines’ Tuesday-morning flights offer excellent connections to Fiji. Opt to fly on one of the iconic A380 superjumbos and choose between Economy, Premium Economy, Business or Suites.
13 hours after departing from Heathrow, you’ll arrive at Singapore’s Changi Airport. Changi has won the ‘World’s Best Airport’ gong for 29 years in a row, so the three-hour transit time provides enough time to relax and sample some of airport’s quirkiest attractions.
Once you’ve explored Changi’s butterfly garden, swimming pool, sunflower garden, cinema and 250-plus retail outlets, hop on a direct flight to Nadi with Fiji Airways.
Stopover in Singapore
Make the journey part of the adventure by factoring in a stop-off in Singapore. Opt for Singapore Airlines’ discounted Singapore Stopover Holiday and you can pick from a range of stylish hotels, enjoy admission to more than 15 of Singapore’s favourite tourist attractions. Breaking your journey in Singapore also gives you the flexibility to take advantage of Singapore Airlines five daily flights from London and Manchester to Singapore.
For more information, click here.
10 reasons to fly to Fiji with Singapore Airlines and Fiji Airways
Flying to Fiji with Singapore Airlines and Fiji Airways via Singapore offers a host of great benefits.
- Spend more time in Fiji with one of the fastest journey times.
- Connecting at Changi Airport in Singapore is hassle-free.
- Your baggage will be through checked from the UK to Fiji.
- Your Singapore Airlines baggage allowance applies to both flights.
- One ticket enables you to keep track of your booking.
- Delay protection is enhanced for peace of mind.
- Save on a Singapore stopover with a Singapore Stopover Holiday package.
- Enjoy a host of discounts in Singapore with Singapore Airlines Boarding Pass Privileges.
- If your transit in Singapore is over 5.5 hours, book a free tour of the City.
- Fly out of London and Manchester or eight UK regional airports with our partner, Flybe.
Other popular routes to Fiji
Flying one stop via Singapore with Singapore Airlines and Fiji Airways is one of the shortest and most convenient routes. Currently Fiji Airways operates twice weekly flights from Singapore to Nadi. If your itinerary is restricts your departure days, or if you are adding Fiji on to a holiday to Australia or New Zealand, you can still fly to Fiji with Singapore Airlines.
– Singapore Airlines via Brisbane
Fly from London Heathrow or Manchester to Singapore with Singapore Airlines; fly Singapore to Brisbane with Singapore Airlines; finally, fly from Brisbane to Nadi with Virgin Australia. Enjoy daily flights and speedy connections on this exciting dual-destination itinerary.
– Singapore Airlines via Auckland
Fly from London Heathrow or Manchester to Singapore with Singapore Airlines; fly from Singapore to Auckland with Singapore Airlines; fly from Auckland to Nadi with Air New Zealand. Pick from daily flight options (but allow for a longer journey time on this route).
– From Australia and the South West Pacific
If you’re already flying to Australia with Singapore Airlines, why not extend your trip by adding on a trip to Fiji to your itinerary? Singapore Airlines partnership with Virgin Australia enables you to add a side-trip from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne.