Seven reasons to relax
Put your journey in safe hands and travel with Singapore Airlines. The world’s best airline is going the extra mile to guarantee safe, comfortable journeys, at every stage. Here are seven ways in which the airline is working to ensure that travelling is as stress-free and enjoyable as possible in these extraordinary times.
- Dedicated seating zones separate transit passengers from non-transit passengers. Everyone has to stay within their designated zone throughout the flight.
- Once on board, each customer gets a free care kit with a surgical-grade mask, antibacterial hand wipes and a hand sanitiser.
- Cabin crew wear masks throughout the flight, as well as goggles or eye visors when interacting with passengers and gloves when serving meals. They’re also specially trained to help any passengers who feel unwell.
- Every flight is supplied with fresh linen, including for headsets, headrest covers, pillow covers, bedsheets and blankets.
- The onboard toilets are cleaned more frequently with high-strength disinfectants; common surfaces are frequently sanitised.
- Every two to three minutes, the cabin air is refreshed throughout the flight. Planes are equipped with HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters to remove 99.9 per cent of microbes.
- Remotely control your inflight entertainment system via the SingaporeAir app, which removes any need to touch the TV screen.
Browse the latest network updates and information on everything from changing your booking dates to travel advice for a range of destinations on Singaporeair.com.