Want to book a Singapore Stopover Holiday (SSH) to enjoy the best bits of multicultural Singapore – including a stay at a selection of 3–5-star hotels, access to 20+ deals, free rides on the SIA Hop-on Bus and more? We don’t blame you. If you’re wondering how to include a SSH with a new flight booking or how to add it to an existing booking, just follow the simple steps below…
To add a Singapore Stopover Holiday to a new flight booking…
1) Go to singaporeair.com and start by selecting ‘Multi-city / Stopovers’.
2) Select the origin and destination of each flight segment.
Remember to include a stopover in Singapore (for more than 24 hours) in order to be eligible for a Singapore Stopover Holiday.
3) Complete your flight selection and passenger information.
Follow all the steps to reach the SSH booking page. Don’t click ‘Straight to payment’.
4) Select your check-in and checkout dates, and preferred room types.
If you wish to have an early check-in (before 12pm) or late check-out (after 6pm), check the respective box. An additional night’s stay will be added to your booking.
5) Drag the slider to adjust the price. Select your preferred hotel from a list of available hotels.
Note that there are different packages available: • BSSH: Hotels + SIA Hop-on bus only • SSH: Hotels + Attractions + SIA Hop-on bus
6) You may select these additional requests for your hotel stay, but note that these are subject to availability.
7) Review your Singapore Stopover Holiday charges and click ‘Continue’ for other add-ons, seat selection, and to complete payment.
8) A booking confirmation will be sent to your email. Print this email confirmation and follow the arrival instructions when you get to Singapore.
To add a Singapore Stopover Holiday to an existing booking…
1) Start by retrieving your existing flight booking.
2) Scroll to the bottom of page to find the Singapore Stopover Holiday mention, and click the ‘Add’ button. This will bring you to step 4 as detailed above, where you can make your booking and complete payment.